Personal Training Sheffield - Terms and Conditions
These are our standard terms and conditions and any client giving us instructions to provide personal training Sheffield or any other service will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to abide by them.
1. Well-good will use its skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account the client's personal goals and fitness levels. The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals. Trainers will maintain a professional attitude at every session.
2. All client information will be kept strictly confidential and if the Personal Trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, the client must provide such details.
3. The client agrees to participate in activities which may include aerobic exercises, resistance exercising and stretching – activities which involves the risk of injury and even the possibility of death. By accepting these conditions the client is confirming that they are voluntarily engaging in exercise recommended to them.
4. The client is required to arrive on time for each Personal Training session so that a full session can be achieved on each visit. The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
5. All clients must complete a medical questionnaire before Personal Training commences. Well-good may require a letter of medical clearance from your GP who may charge for providing this. WellGood cannot be held liable for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
6. Notification of cancelled appointments must be made at least 24 hours before the session time. Failure to do so may incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the full price of a session.
7. If the client is late for a Personal Training session the session will be deemed to have started at the pre-arranged time. The session may not be extended to make up lost time. If the Personal Trainer is late or unable to instruct the session - additional time may be added or the session rearranged.
8. Unless agreed in advance, the minimum number of Personal Training sessions that can be purchased is 10. Payment must be made in advance. All payments are non-refundable. All sessions must be redeemed within six months of purchase; sessions not used will not be refunded.
10. Well-good Personal Trainers does not accept any liability whatsoever for any indirect loss, consequential loss, loss of data, loss of income or profit, loss of damage to property and/or loss from claims of third parties arising out of the use of the services provided or any other damage howsoever caused. Well-good Personal Trainers will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the session purchased in respect of any claim.
11. Due to the nature of our business we cannot guarante you will be trained by the same Personal Trainer for all sessions booked
12. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Terms & Conditions for Trimwell and the use of Trimwell.
Information on this site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional.
You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. If you suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the shopping online service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Deliveries outside of the UK will be subject to an additional postage charge if the customer would like a recorded delivery this is also subject to an additional charge.
We normally only deal with customers inside of the UK although we will make each decision on an individual basis based on repeat orders and customers honesty and reliability to be decided by us.
Please understand, any order outside of the UK and is not requested as recorded delivery will be delivered at the customers own risk.
We may change or withdraw any part of our website, or may refuse you access to the website at any time if we consider it necessary. These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.
Making A Purchase: Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse, click the buy goods button of any items that you wish to to purchase. This will place the item/s into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection/s, click on "Order" and you will be asked for a few paypal details that we need to satisfy the order.
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
1. Refunds can only be given within 20 days of order and only if we have the order returned to us.
2. All refunds will have the original cost of Postage deducted plus an additional charge of £1.25 per bottle sent for packing & Handling.
3. The Guarantee only applies in conjunction with an effective training and diet routine.
4. A letter explaining why you require a refund, a full description of the diet & exercise plan that you followed while taking the product & details of the frequency of product used, must accompany any refund request. Promotions offered on this site will be accompanied by specific written terms.
5. Any products that are returned automatically because they were not collected from the Parcel or Royal Mail Depot will be subject to a handling and re-stocking charge of £15. The same goes for orders refused on delivery; ordered by mistake, change of mind and doctors recommendation not to take them. (Please check first, before ordering.)
6. Please ensure you send your products back by recorded / special / proof of delivery. We cannot honour lost returns.
7. If products are not taken correctly, you will not be offered a refund; (e.g.: taking 1 capsule every few days is not taking it correctly)
Well-good Sheffield Massage although part of the Wellgood Group, operates entirely seperate to Wellgood itself. Wellgood Sheffield Massage is a brand which is used by Ben Swain as his business name as a self employed sole trader.
Wellgood Sheffield Massage carries its own appropriate insurances, Ben Swain holds the highest of qualifications for his trade and will work alongside other areas of the Well-good Group independantly.